Thursday, October 21, 2010




This past weekend we had the opportunity to go up to Jordanelle with my sister, her kids, and Amanda and Tyson. Everyone went up on Thursday but Tony and I lagged behind because we both had to work on Friday. Friday finally came and I was super excited to get off work and head up, I got a phone call from Tony and he said he was not able to go, he ad to work Saturday morning. I was super sad wanting to be there with our whole family, I decided to head up anyway and he would come up after work Saturday early afternoon. When I got there I was amazed, the place was beautiful everything I have ever wanted in a house, everyone was down in the theatre room watching movies so I unloaded the car, and went to join them. We all had pizza for dinner and sat around talking. The next day we got up and my sister and I along with the kids decided to head to the Alpine slide, a good idea in theory, once we got on the ski lift after waiting an hour in line my baby girl started to panic, she did not like it at all, my sister having to wrestle Ian and not enjoying her ride either, was on a different lift than us but I got to take Millie and Owen with me, he was so cute, he was not scared at all, he just wanted to be bigger so he could go by himself and not have to ride with Aunt Missy. The ride was fun but i missed Husband he was still at work and not sure when he would be getting off this was very disappointing. After we got back we had lunch and hung around my sister and her kids left that night about the same time Husband got up there, we all sat around watching the kids dance and laughing at Kayden trying to dance with the girls. I have to say my favorite part was the TV had not been on or watched the whole day, and even the next day. Sunday morning we got up in a panic I realized we had about an hour to get out of the condo so I hurried to get everything cleaned, Amanda woke up and I said wouldn't have been nice to stay one more day, she said "let's do it" I was so excited to spend another day as a family with little distraction. It was Kelseys birthday and we needed to go to my Moms for dinner to celebrate the October birthdays so after shopping with everyone including my niece and sister in law who came up for the day to hang with us, we drove down to my Moms, after that we went back up tot he condo and stayed again this time it was only my little family and we had a great time! Thanks Amanda and Angi for spending time with us, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment