Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New school year


So we started school a few weeks ago, and we are trying to get our schedule all worked out, its so crazy to have BIG kids kids in high school and Jr. High... WOW they sure grow up quick! My kids are really busy, Kelsey has to be to drill at 6am Monday, Wednesday, Friday, so I have to run her in the mornings, then Kayden goes to school at 8am, so i turn around and go back to the school, then I work all day. Tony picks Kayden up at 3:30pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday he has football, He has to be there at 5pm-7pm,Wednesday are game days for him, this week it its at 8:45, (don't these people know I need to SLEEP!) Kelsey has drill after school on Tuesday and Thursday, and solo practice after school on Wednesday. Fridays are our school football games, and Kelsey dances in them so we have to attend them, my nephew is also playing for our school team this year on both teams so we will try to attend his JV games as well as his Varsity ones (that's where Kelsey dances). We only have 3 home games this whole year so we will miss watching him play!
This year Kelsey got asked to homecoming, which is our first home game, and first time she will preform so I am getting excited, not sure how I feel about the dance, she is kinda young, but I know her Cousin Steven will watch out for her and she knows how to make good choices, so all in all I think she is ready! After all this is what high school is all about right?
Tonight is Kaydens first football game and we are excited, I got an email at 4:30am, this morning saying he needs to wear a shirt and tie to school today for game day... UGH he doesn't even own one! So I headed to Walmart at 6 this morning to go get him one, oh wait I don't know how to even tie a tie... This could be interesting! Well I guess I will call my Sis if I cant get it she can help me for sure!
As soon as these events start to happen I will update with pics to capture all these great moments!

1 comment:

  1. Don't call me! I have NO idea how to tie a tie! Just get him one of those that zip!

    ReplyDelete