Friday, September 3, 2010

Sick of being sick

Ugh, that about sums it up! I have been sick with my normal stuff for about three weeks, my normal stuff consists of extreme fatigue, sick tummy, aches and pains all over including my skin, my skin hurts so bad that even clothes are painful. I have been going through bouts of this for over 10 years and you would think that at some point I would get used to it, but alas I do not. Every time I start to feel this way again it brings up the issue that they told me with the combo of these two diseases I would be lucky to live 10 years, well that was 11 years ago so I am very hopeful that I am too stubborn to allow anything to take me from this world before I have had my fill. When I am feeling this way I know that my struggling immune system is way down, lower than normal, and that I need to do my best to steer clear of anyone with anything, even a sniffle. Well that is easier said than done. Husband caught a head/chest cold and two days later I was lucky enough to have searing, burning pain in my chest. This morning I woke up so full of boogers I was sure I would drown! Now my run down body says its time to stop and my busy life disagrees. UGH!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That is no fun Melissa! Hope you feel better soon. Stay away from the office, this place is full of sniffles, especially right by you!

    ReplyDelete